Select Series Homes are specifically designed with maximizing Square Footage, Amenities, and Cost to give you around a 10% cost savings from our Typical Custom Home. One of the great features of these homes is that they are fully customizable, like our other homes.
Each home has complete elevation customability, and features multiple Flex Spaces, designed to help adjust the home to your family’s specific needs without sacrificing the Cost Effeciency and Custom Feel of each home.
What is value engineering? Each of our Select Series Homes were specifically designed to reduce the amount of material waste, work with over 95% standard window openings, are Energy Star rated, use more recycled products, and offer a compelling option to our typical Custom homes.
We can also Value Engineer any floor plan or concept out there. Ensuring that your version of that home will be the most cost effective way to meet your family’s needs and desires in their new home.
Our Select Series Features can be substituted for our custom features to help reduce the price of any of our homes.
At this time we offer Select Series Ranches from 1,700 SF to 2,800 SF, and Two Story Homes from 2,000 SF to 3,850 SF. We also offer First Floor Masters from 2,000 SF to 3,800 SF.
John Hall Homes Select Series Standard Features:
- Details vary depending upon floor-plan and individual home features
- 5 1/4″ Extra Tall Base Moldings On the First Floor, Upper Hall, and Master Suite. 4 1/4″ Base in Secondary Bedrooms, and Closets, and Baths.
- 3 ½” Extra Wide Casings Throughout the Home
- Crown in Living Room
- Crown in Dining Room with Chair Rail
- 2 PcStained Crown, with Study, and French Doors with Transom
- Boot Box as per plan
- Special Door Heads over front entry and patio doors
- Tray Ceiling with 1 Pc detail in Master Bedroom
- CABINETRY: Exclusive Upgraded Quality, Custom Cupboards/Hall Brother’s Custom Cabinetry with Raised Panel Cabinetry in Kitchen and Master, Secondary Baths and Laundry have Full Overlay Recessed Panel Doors, Includes Full Blumotion Soft Close Drawers in Kitchen. Dovetail Drawers Throughout.
- 1 ¼” Granite Tops in Kitchen
- Double or Single Undermount Stainless Steel Sink with Moen Castleby Faucet and Spray with Garbage Disposal (On City Lots Only)
- Granite Remnants on all Bath Vanities.
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package with Double Ovens (Refrigerator Not Included)
- Custom finished oak floors with 2 coats of polyurethane in Kitchen, Nook, Powder Room, & Foyer
- Carpet allowance in most homes of Stain Resistant Nylon including 5lbs pad
- Ceramic tile allowance for all bathroom floors, shower/tub enclosures, and whirlpool tub decks
- $2,000 Electrical Fixture Allowance
- 6HD TV Hookups with 1 Telephone
- Wired and Wireless Secured Network Installed.
- 10 Recessed Lights
- 4 Ceiling Fan Hookups
- Custom Wire Closet Shelving
- Interior flat paint, with an extensive standard palate.
- Painted trim package as standard
- Solid Core Masonite 2, 4, or 6 panel doors standard with Upgraded Brushed Nickel Hardware
- Moen Brantford Faucets in Chrome in the Powder and Master Bedroom, Moen Adler in the Secondary Baths.
- Moen Castleby Kitchen Faucet
Elevations vary per plan and client’s desires; here are some basic guidelines.
- Jeld Wenn- High Performance Low E Windows, Energy Star
- Full Landscaping Package with Sod front and sides, plantings, and stained concrete patio 14 X 18 in size. (Decks are are a slightly extra cost, depending on height, size and material)
- Brick allowance of $300 per thousand brick.
- James Hardi Fiber Cement Siding with 30 Year Non-Prorated Warranty or LP Smart Side Siding.
- LP Smart Trim or equal for all exterior details.
- 30 Year Architectural Landmark Shingle
- Aluminum Eaves and Soffits for zero maintenance
- Concrete Stoops
- Concrete front service walk to drive.
- Asphalt drive Allowance (Concrete Extra)
- Insulated raised panel garage doors with openers.
- Thermatru Smooth Star or Equal Fiberglass Exterior Doors
- Schlage hardware with lifetime warranty.
Energy Efficient Features: Each home is independently Tested to ensure we meet and exceed Energy Codes!!”
- High Efficiency 95%+ Furnace Standard, Some homes have dual zone depending on size and load
- April Aire Humidifier
- Media Air Cleaners
- Programmable, NEST Learning Thermostat with Internet Control. Free of Charge.
- Rheem Scroll-efficient air conditioner
- Icynene Open Cell Foam Insulation around top of foundation and house rim joists, for tightest seal
- Upgraded Critical Seal Insulation package throughout the home.
- Owens Corning Energy Complete System Installed.
- (ALL HOMES MEET AND EXCEED NEW ENERGY EFFICIENCY LAWS AND ARE ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED)
- (1) 75 gallon power vent efficient hot water heater for 3 1/2 Bath Homes, 50 Gallon for 2 1/2 Bath Homes
- Jeld Wenn Low E Windows.
- Wood Burning or Direct Vent Fireplace with Stone Face to Mantel Height, depending on plan